Saturday, April 12, 2025


I had started this card months ago.  It has a Balmy Blue card base and I had added the piece of dsp from the SU Abstract Beauty package.  It was my least favorite piece.  I remember looking at it and thinking, "What now?". The design is so busy I just wasn't sure where to go from there.

 A few days ago I had a piece of that Balmy Blue dsp from a different package.  It was just about the right size so I trimmed it slightly, stamped the large sentiment and added it to the card.  I was so happy to be able to say "case closed".

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

I think you should add one more phrase: "Looks great; case closed!"

Lynette said...

Way to finally finish it up! I agree with Cheryl - "Looks great; case closed!"

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...