Tuesday, April 22, 2025


Rita Holmes posts videos on Tuesday mornings and this is the style of card she showed on Tuesday, April 22.  I loved the layout.  HERE is the video showing how to make it.  I use the Postage stamp die for the two layers, Thoughtful Journey die for the Navy die cut and Meadow die for the Balmy Blue sprig.  The basic card went together very quickly, but I did struggle a little with what colors to make the focal point.   

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W. said...

Very nice card. I should look through my dies and see if I've got some that would work for this layout. I enjoyed the video, too, so thanks for the link.

ECHO PARK

 One thing I like with the Echo Park papers is that they are double sided and that if one side isn't a favorite, the other side usually ...