This is a card I posted 10 years ago today.
Wednesday, July 2, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers. It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
This (and yesterday's) card are both so pretty, Vicki! I'm glad you re-shared them! I look at my older cards and am impressed. :-) I should just be casing my previous cards. LOL! Good luck with your computer.
Very pretty!
Post a Comment