Tuesday, July 1, 2025

 For the next few days, I won't be able to post any "new" cards.  When I bought a new computer and continued doing my blog there, all pictures from that time on are stored on that computer.  I actually have cards "dated" for the entire month of July.  However, that computer is now with our "computer guy" due to a problem with one program I use leaving me unable to post new cards to my blog.  

Here is a card from July 1st  2021..............


Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

I really like this layout. I may have to CASE this one!

Lynette said...

I guess I somehow missed this one, Vicki - beautiful! CASE-able. :-)

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...