Tuesday, July 14, 2026


I didn't remember to make a note of where I saw this fold, but I believe it was when I did a search on YouTube that I watched a video.  

I'll try to explain.  The card base is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and 2 1/8".  The large piece on the front  is then made with a 5" x 3 3/4" dsp on a 5 1/4" x 4" mat.  Adhesive or glue is then added only to the left portion of the scenery and added to the left 2 1/8" section. (Does that make sense?)

For the inside, I added a Very Vanilla piece measuring 5 1/4" x 4".  A strip for the same dsp that continued the pattern was added to the right side of the inside.  It measured 1 1/2" x 5". 


Thank you for coming by today!


2 comments:

Lynette said...

Just catching up again, Vicki - great cards!

Cheryl W. said...

This is a great way to use 6x6 scenery dsp.

SPOOKY HALLOWEEN

It felt really good to get 50 cards made with this design!  Why?  All of the papers are from my leftover stash of Lasting Impressions papers...