Wednesday, July 22, 2026


Rita Holmes did a Facebook video on July 14th showing a card made like this.  I'm trying really hard to use old - sorry, I mean retired - paper.  This was one of the first I ran across in my stash.  It uses the smallest  shape in the arch set.

The card below is actually the first one I made.  I had cut the three arch pieces and realized that the pieces would be upside down due to the Daffodil design.  I like the pieces on the left side as well.

Each of the cards have three gold metal little butterflies as an embellishment.


Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Very pretty! I especially like the addition of the die-cut daisies.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Thank you!

MAY WE NEVER FORGET!

No doubt everyone remembers where they were when the news broke of this tragedy.  We have been to Shanksville 3 times and were grateful that...