Tuesday, January 17, 2012

MORE SUPPLIES ARE USED

These two cards were made with more vellum flowers that I had on my table.  The package had enough stickers for three cards.  I will show the third card tomorrow.

I embossed a portion of the front of each card with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and then attached the vellum stickers.  I stamped each of the sentiments and then cut them out with a Spellbinders Labels 11 die.  I tried cutting and embossing the next larger Labels 11 die to layer them but it was just too plain.  Luckily I had some green vellum in a pad that was close to the same color as the stems of the flowers and used the vellum instead. 

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome...............I love hearing from you.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Oh, these are so pretty, Vicki! Love the embossing, and the vellum flowers are awesome! Love the vellum mats, too.

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...