Friday, January 27, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNIFER
I know our daughter Jennifer doesn't check out my blog, but I just want to acknowledge her birthday here and say that I wish her a very special day! She's a very busy mother of four and when she isn't working full time she is running her two oldest children to activities..........a real SUPER MOM! We're very proud of her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THANKS A BUNCH
You may have seen earlier cards using this flowered paper from Echo Park. I think this is one last piece that was on my table. It pairs gr...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
No comments:
Post a Comment