Thursday, January 19, 2012

ONE MORE CARD WITH THE VIOLETS

This is the last card I made using the Violet Rub-On Stickers.  I really like this one.  Using a Cuttlebug embossing folder, I embossed just a portion of the front of the card.  I used the Spellbinders Grand Calibur to do the embossing since I had to lay it side ways and it was too wide to go through the Cuttlebug.  Then two score lines were added just below the embossed area.

I attached the stickers to the white cardstock and then cut out the white layer.  The rectangles were cut with the Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles.  A strip of smaller violets was added to the bottom of the card.

You may have seen all of the new Spellbinders dies that are being previewed on various blogs.  If you see something you would like to order - current or new  to come - just email me at the contact on this page.  I will offer a 25% discount on all Spellbinders items that have been and are now being previewed over the next few days.

Tomorrow's card or cards will be using a different set of sparkly rub-on stickers.  Stop back again. Thank you for stopping by today!  Your comments are always welcome..........I love hearing from you!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Another gorgeous card, Vicki. Those sticker are so pretty, and I love the embossing.

Harriet Skelly said...

I think this one is my favorite of all the violet sticker cards!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...