Sunday, January 29, 2012

PENNY BLACK "Spring Charm" Sticker

This sticker was the last one on a sheet of Penny Black "Spring Charm" stickers which had been on my craft table looking to be used.  I wasn't sure if I liked it but then realized that I had some dimensional stickers that blended well with the colors.  

The card base was embossed using the Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirl embossing folder.  The sticker was adhered to a piece of the same card stock as the base to give it more "body".  I trimmed down the piece behind the sticker so that it was even with the edge of the sticker and then attached it to the front of the card with pop dots.  A little bee and dragonfly were popped on and the card was finished.  You may need to click on the picture to see the little bee.

The sheets have a variety of stickers on them and make really pretty cards that are quick and easy especially when you find yourself needing a card on short notice.  I have a supply of Penny Black stickers.  There is a link to them on the right side of my blog.  The sheets are $2.00 each and can be sent very inexpensively.

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome..................I love hearing from you!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Those stickers - and YOU! - make such beautiful cards, Vicki!

Joanne said...

This is beautiful, Vicki! Looks more like a painting than a card!!! WELL done!

Linda Fisher said...

I really admire your creativity! This is a lovely card!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...