Friday, March 30, 2012

BECAUSE I CARE (from workshop)

I liked the layout of this card but probably would have chosen different colors for the card.  The sample card we followed actually had the pink ribbon wrapped clear around the grey layer as well.  I didn't look close enough.  The sentiment is OK where it is but it should have been in the upper right corner.  After having things put together I realized there was a small black speck in the white paper so I covered it up by putting the sentiment lower than the sample.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Pretty! I like the way the stem is off of the white space.

Anonymous said...

often - necesity creates wonderful realty. i like the colors

~Pat

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...