At Saturday's workshop, this was the first card I sat down to make. I stamped the letters and then punched them out after so I could center the letters in the circles. I stamped the design on white and then the corners on two shades of blue. Everything else was pretty much cut to size for us so then we just had to assemble the pieces.
Thank you for stopping by!
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ANOTHER SIMPLY ELEGANT
On September 3 I posted a card like this but didn't have anything new in my "blog folder" for today so I am using this one. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
Pigeon Forge, TN We didn't actually go to Dollywood though. The park was a short distance from here and we drove there just to...

2 comments:
Both cards are great. That would have been such fun!
What a sweet baby boy card.
Post a Comment