Monday, March 5, 2012

EASTER CHICK

   
Some of you probably saw this picture appear last Thursday and are now seeing it for a second time.  I had scheduled it for today and if you noticed the date on it last Thursday was March 5.  I deleted that post so that it would appear today like it was supposed to do.  Since I was going to be unavailable for a little over a week, I scheduled some Easter cards that I had made to appear during by absence.

I hope to be back to posting again on March 14 or 15 but in the meantime, you can view ideas for Easter.  I do hope you will continue to leave comments on the cards during this time.  I will publish your comments when I am back on the computer.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Adorable, Vicki!

Anonymous said...

love the lavender and yellow combination

~Pat

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!