As a part of this week in review, I decided I really needed to post a card that I made using a Lasting Impressions brass stencil. Using brass stencils was what really got me started making cards and although I have not done dry embossing for a while, I still like the look it gives a card and I need to remember the roots of what got me started. This card is a case of one that my friend, Joyce, made.
Monday, March 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
The Echo Park pad does have some solid color sheets so I used a Poppy Stamps die to cut this lovely Maple Leaf. The card base is 7 1/2...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...

No comments:
Post a Comment