Tuesday, March 27, 2012

PRETTY IN PINK

Yesterday's post was made last night and I mentioned that I had gone to a Stampin' Up Workshop last Saturday.  Today I am going to begin posting pictures of the cards I made.


When I walked into the workshop in Brooklyn (Iowa), last Saturday I was a little overwhelmed.  There were all these tables with materials ready for us to make cards and I didn't know where to begin.  Two of my friends (Joanne and Joyce) were already there so I joined them. 

Joyce's sister, Lorraine, was the lady who put on this workshop and designed all of the card we made.  She is very creative!

This wasn't the first card I made that day but I saw a card on "The Stampin Schach" blog using the same stamp and told her I had a card I was going to post today using it as well.  Some of the pieces were already cut to the appropriate size.  The pink background panel had already been prepared.  For this card all I had to do was stamp the flower design and punch it out with an SU large oval punch.......it fit perfectly into the pink embossed and die cut frame which had already been prepared.  Before putting the pieces together, we used a white ink pen to enhance the embossed dots around the oval shape.  We also punched the white panel with the little heart border punch. 

I know that I will be using this layout again with other colors and designs.  Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Vicki, this is such an elegant card!!

Sheri said...

Very pretty. I like how the white "slip" shows at the bottom

Anonymous said...

very, very pretty card
~Pat

Ann Schach said...

Very pretty, Vicki!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!