I'M SELLING ON EBAY

I am selling some of my items on eBay and if you are interested in checking out my listings click here: My eBay List Be sure to check back from time to time.

Monday, March 5, 2012

EASTER CHICK

   
Some of you probably saw this picture appear last Thursday and are now seeing it for a second time.  I had scheduled it for today and if you noticed the date on it last Thursday was March 5.  I deleted that post so that it would appear today like it was supposed to do.  Since I was going to be unavailable for a little over a week, I scheduled some Easter cards that I had made to appear during by absence.

I hope to be back to posting again on March 14 or 15 but in the meantime, you can view ideas for Easter.  I do hope you will continue to leave comments on the cards during this time.  I will publish your comments when I am back on the computer.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Adorable, Vicki!

Anonymous said...

love the lavender and yellow combination

~Pat