Saturday, March 9, 2013

SIMPLE SATURDAY


First of all I cut a piece of white card stock 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches and ran it through the Cuttlebug with this SU embossing folder.  Then I attached it to the front of an A2 size card base.  I cut and embossed a label and while it was still in the die, I sponged lavendar lace ink over the label.  A while back I found some beautiful dimensional stickers so I added it and I was done.  This will make a great card for my choice of several occasions.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Such a pretty card, love the colors.

Sheri said...

Such a beauty! Love the embossing folder and the Nestie you used. I have a ton of stickers I should use. Sadly I just walk by them and think about using them.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!