Sunday, March 3, 2013

STAMPED & DIE CUT FLOWERS


The flowers on this card were also made using the same stamp and die sets that I used for cards posted this past Wednesday.   I believe the leaves are from a Sizzix die.  They have been in a plastic bag of parts for a long time.  The vertical Happy Birthday looks crooked and yet IRL it fit perfectly down the center of the embossed border.  The letters on the actual stamp are a little irregular.

I'm not thrilled with this card partly because I'm not really happy with the color combination on the flowers.  I wish I would have maybe lightly sponged some color around the white card stock.  Even though I'm not happy with it, I decided to still share it with you hoping that you could give me some suggestions for another go at this card.  :)

I have a card for tomorrow that I really like..............so stay tuned!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...