Wednesday, March 13, 2013

SIMPLE WEDDING CARD


My Mother-in-law asked me to make a wedding card for her grandson (our nephew) who got married.  She doesn't always give me a lot of notice on these things so I made a very quick and easy one.    
 
This card was made using a Sizzix embossing folder and thn adding some little flowers.  The flowers were purchased at Michael's in the wedding area.  They were all white and I colored these with my SU Daffodil Delight marker.  Once they were attached the card, I added tiny pearls in the middle of each one.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

So pretty. I am sure she appreciates all you do for her.

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...