Thursday, September 24, 2015

PENNY BLACK - 2 cards using a Poppy Die



First I stamped a background stamp onto vanilla card stock with Crumb Cake ink (I think).  Then I die cut a design and colored it with Copic markers and adhered it to the mat.

For the second card, I used the negative portion of the die cut and sponged color onto a piece of vanlla card stock.  The sentiment is from an old Hero Arts stamp.  Some Wild Wasabi ink was sponged at the bottom and a very light sponging of yellow around the rest of the design to soften it and to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also really like the green/yellow sponging on the second card. Really like both cards

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!