Tuesday, December 1, 2015

STAMPING ON KRAFT CARDSTOCK



I'm not quite ready to show anything for Christmas because I have not gotten a good start yet.  This is a layout I tried a while back.  I started by stamping the pretty design with a Penny Black "Trailing Beauty" stamp onto Kraft card stock.  I didn't get the "look" I was wanting so I decided to trim it down to slightly smaller than the white card base and split the design up in order to be able to brighten the look.  Using a white gel pen I added some detail to the flowers.  I really like the stamp, but the next time I will definitely be stamping it onto either white or off white card stock.

I hope that by next week I will be able to have something made for Christmas cards.  This year I will be making more multiples of a single design though because I find myself operating behind schedule.  Thank you for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I think it looks great on kraft, Vicki! What an awesome card!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...