Monday, March 21, 2016

PP287 - A Clean & Simple Challenge


Yesterday I made this card to send to my friend, Sheri for one of our card swaps.  Our challenge was to make a card using purple and another color.  I wanted to use flowers since we are all pretty much tired of Winter and looking forward to Spring.  After I had it made, I discovered that The Paper Players challenge this time is for a clean and simple card.  I think this one fits.

The tulips are from a Penny Black stamp set "flower gala" and were colored with Copic markers.  

Check out all of the great cards on The Paper Players challenge.  Thank you so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

I just love these pretty tulips! They are my favorite sign of Spring! Such pretty colors, too! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Purple and yellow are two of my favourite colours and tulips my Spring flowers of choice after a daffodil, so your breath of spring card is a winner in my book Vicki. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Lynette said...

Such pretty tulips and butterfly, Vicki!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!