Tuesday, March 1, 2016

EASTER CARDS - DAY 2


I have a lot of polka dot papers and decided this would be a fun way to use them.  The bunny die used to cut the "window" on the white card stock is from Impression Obsession. The "Easter Blessings" stamp is from Darcies.

I discovered that I didn't have any sentiments for inside that matched the Easter Blessings and not sure what I am going to use inside.


After making the first card I decided to flip the design and discovered that I did have two stamps that would work......both from Darcie's.  The one inside says "Hope You Have a Hoppy Easter".  I am going to be making this one in several colors for our grandchildren. The sentiment on the front is perfect for them.

Thank you for stopping by today!


2 comments:

Lynette said...

What a cute bunny, and I love the dots! Great sentiment, too.

Anonymous said...

love this wonderful bunny die. great cards

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!