Wednesday, March 2, 2016

EASTER CARDS - Day 3


Another card using two dies.  "Happy Easter" (Easter Blessing - 51-217) and the flowers (Playful II 51-205) are from Penny Black.  I think I would prefer to use this design on more typical Easter colors.  The blue just doesn't say "Easter" to me.

I have an account with Penny Black and order from them now and then.  If you ever ee anything on my blog that comes from Penny Black and would like me to order it for you, just let me know.  Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

More great dies, Vicki! I think the pastel blue is "Eastery" enough.

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki

Such a delicate and pretty card. I really like the flower die and yes I will be need to order this die. Love it!! Rachel

Anonymous said...

AWESOME love that Flower die....
Nancy

Anonymous said...

love this. really great dies

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...