Wednesday, March 30, 2016

FIRST COMMUNION CARD #2


The card my Mother-in-Law is giving Taryn was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest.  I changed the color of the mat and cross, and I also changed the design below the cross by punching the edge with a Martha Stewart design (Wild Flowers Edger) that is so delicate.  The cross from Stampin' Up! "Cross of Hope" set was stamped on white card stock with Wisteria Wonder but the color was pretty light.  Because I had used the MISTI to stamp the design,  I was able to re-ink the stamp and stamp it several times until I got the depth of the color that I wanted.  (LOVE my MISITI.!!!)  I then cut it out.  Not sure why I didn't just stamp it on the white piece to begin with.  

One more card tomorrow that we will give Taryn.  Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Another beauty, Vicki! Love the punching on the bottom.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!