Friday, November 17, 2017

2 THANKSGIVING CARDS #8 and #9


After glittering most of the designs from the Elizabeth Crafts peel-off stickers, I add some to card stock and colored them with Copic markers.  These were two individual pumpkins which I cut out and made the arrangement above.  The pretty Maple leaf was cut from a set of Prima Dies.


Ever since my mother and my mother-in-law have moved into an independent living center and nursing home respectively, we have realized just how many of the people in those homes are people that come from our community. It is our intent to let hem know that they are always remembered - especially at the holidays - so we have a list of 20 people that we send cards to in addition to the ones that we make for the staff members to hand out.

This is another version of the same card but using two other leaves from the Prima Dies.  I have one last Thanksgiving card that I will post on Thanksgiving Day.  

1 comment:

Lynette said...

What a lot of wonderful Thanksgiving cards, Vicki! And what an awesome thing to do.

One of the cards made on  this  vi.deo used this stamp from the Flowing Flowers set.  This isn't a two-step design and I wasn't sure...