This card was made using Powdered Sugar card stock from Lasting Impressions and the red card stock is from Stampin Up. I used the CB Swiss Dot folder on the one layer of white. The 4-step rose stamp is from Kitchen Sink Stamps. When cutting the very top white layer, you will notice that I cut it so the leaves could expand beyond the white onto the red layer below.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
One Last Valentine
This card was made using Powdered Sugar card stock from Lasting Impressions and the red card stock is from Stampin Up. I used the CB Swiss Dot folder on the one layer of white. The 4-step rose stamp is from Kitchen Sink Stamps. When cutting the very top white layer, you will notice that I cut it so the leaves could expand beyond the white onto the red layer below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
After watching Rita Holmes video this past Tuesday, this is the card I made using her layout. Her cards were very pretty using the Sunflowe...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
Pigeon Forge, TN We didn't actually go to Dollywood though. The park was a short distance from here and we drove there just to...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
4 comments:
Great card Vicky!!!
Very pretty, Vicki! Great stamping and cutting.
BTW Vicki, love your new background!!! :-)
Love this....Very elegant!!!
Post a Comment