Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Quick and Easy Valentine

Yesterday a friend (initials HS) showed a card that she had made after seeing something similar on a blog. It was so different than anything I'd made and such a simple layout that I had to make one just like it using my own combination of papers.
I don't think it takes much explanation. I used the CB Swiss Dots border folder on the left and right of the front leaving room for some scor lines. I chose 5 coordinating papers and punched hearts spacing them evenly down the middle of the card.
In just a few minutes I had a Valentine card. This one was made using Snickerdoodle (off white) cardstock from Lasting Impressions. It probably took longer to find the 5 coordinating colors to make the hearts than it did to actually make the card. I made one card with a side fold and one card with the top fold.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very pretty - great case!

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...