Friday, October 9, 2009

ASIAN THEME

I recently received the Asian Artistry stamp set from SU. I really liked the simplicity of this design. I sponged four colors of VersaColor Ink (Canary, Marigold, Orange and Paprika) onto the cream cardstock and then stamped the design with VersaFine Onyx Black. I also took the Orange ink and added a little more ink to the edge of that layer to make it stand out. This piece was mounted onto a piece of black glossy paper. and then mounted onto a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock from SU which had been run through the Cuttlebug using Diamond Plate folder. The three tiny black gems are from Hero Arts.

Anyone who is interested can contact me about purchasing a wide variety of inks, including the ones I used on this card.

Thanks for looking............come back soon!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Another beauty, Vicki!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...