Friday, April 30, 2010

MAY CALENDAR

I almost forgot that I needed a new calendar for tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day so I am posting this now instead of waiting. We have one granddaughter playing soccer in the morning and then later we have another granddaughter performing in her Dance Recital.

In trying to decide what to do I naturally thought of "May Flowers" so I went through my "stash" and found a stamp that I have probably had for quite a while because I didn't even remember it -- and it had never been used. The flowers on it seemed to speak of Spring.

SO A HAPPY MAY DAY TO YOU! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Very nice calendar Vicki. Love how you colored the flowers. Ahhh finally May!!!

Lynette said...

Very pretty stamp, Vicki, and awesomely colored! Happy May Day!

Harriet Skelly said...

Happy May day Vicki! Such pretty flowers! Please go to my blog and pick up your Sunshine Award! Hugs, Harriet

Lynette said...

I just left you a little "sunshine," Vicki:) Check out my blog!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...