Monday, April 26, 2010

SINGLE FLOWER

It was fun making the simple flowers with the balloon punch, so I decided to make a few more to use on other cards. This single flower needed a stem so I cut it using one of the Sizzix Branches with leaves. It was more than I needed so I did trim it down to what I wanted. After laying the design out on the white card stock, I chose the proper size of Deckled Edge Oval from Spellbinders and cut the oval before adhering the design to it. I lightly edged the oval with SU Pretty In Pink ink and then popped it onto a white card stock base which had been run through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.

I've actually found some time to make cards lately so I have a few lined up to be posting for the next few days. Hope you will find time to come back again.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, as usual, Vicki! I just love those flowers!

Ayana Posadas said...

What an adorable card!
I love the simplicity of it... the white on white. And the embossing in the background adds the perfect touch! Beautiful card! :)

Since this pack of dsp was still on my table, I decided to try another layout that was something I don't think I had done before.  Once ...