Wednesday, April 7, 2010

50th Anniversary

Today's card is one I made for a cousin who is celebrating 50 years of marriage. The card base is white cardstock. I took a piece of white cardstock that measured approximately 4 x 5 1/4 for the top layer. I ran the top and bottom edge through the Cuttlebug with my favorite Swiss Dots folder and scored a line on the inside edge of each embossed edge. The stamp is one I have from My Sentiments Exactly - I stamped it with VersaMark and then heat embossed it with Egyptian Gold Embossing Powder. This layer was then mounted onto some gold shimmer paper measuring approximately 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches and adhered to the front of the card. On the inside I heat embossed the sentiment as well.

Thanks for stopping by..........hope you come back again soon!

2 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Beautifully done Vicki!

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki! I love that Egyptian Gold embossing powder. Congrats to your cousin!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...