Wednesday, April 7, 2010

50th Anniversary

Today's card is one I made for a cousin who is celebrating 50 years of marriage. The card base is white cardstock. I took a piece of white cardstock that measured approximately 4 x 5 1/4 for the top layer. I ran the top and bottom edge through the Cuttlebug with my favorite Swiss Dots folder and scored a line on the inside edge of each embossed edge. The stamp is one I have from My Sentiments Exactly - I stamped it with VersaMark and then heat embossed it with Egyptian Gold Embossing Powder. This layer was then mounted onto some gold shimmer paper measuring approximately 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches and adhered to the front of the card. On the inside I heat embossed the sentiment as well.

Thanks for stopping by..........hope you come back again soon!

2 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Beautifully done Vicki!

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki! I love that Egyptian Gold embossing powder. Congrats to your cousin!

MAY WE NEVER FORGET!

No doubt everyone remembers where they were when the news broke of this tragedy.  We have been to Shanksville 3 times and were grateful that...