Thanks for coming by!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
THREE BLOSSOMS
Thanks for coming by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
One thing I like with the Echo Park papers is that they are double sided and that if one side isn't a favorite, the other side usually ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
3 comments:
Beautiful Vicki!
So pretty, as always, Vicki! Love that border at the top!
That is a beauty! So soft and girly
Post a Comment