Monday, April 26, 2010

SINGLE FLOWER

It was fun making the simple flowers with the balloon punch, so I decided to make a few more to use on other cards. This single flower needed a stem so I cut it using one of the Sizzix Branches with leaves. It was more than I needed so I did trim it down to what I wanted. After laying the design out on the white card stock, I chose the proper size of Deckled Edge Oval from Spellbinders and cut the oval before adhering the design to it. I lightly edged the oval with SU Pretty In Pink ink and then popped it onto a white card stock base which had been run through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.

I've actually found some time to make cards lately so I have a few lined up to be posting for the next few days. Hope you will find time to come back again.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, as usual, Vicki! I just love those flowers!

Ayana Posadas said...

What an adorable card!
I love the simplicity of it... the white on white. And the embossing in the background adds the perfect touch! Beautiful card! :)

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...