I have a couple of other cards I want to post but I need to know they have been received by the people that I sent them to. So for today, I'll show you another of the cards I made using a piece from a Christmas card we had received in the past. I cut the piece out with a Nestabilities Classic Circle and simply mounted it onto a white card base that had been embossed with my favorite Swiss Dots folder. Some of these designs on cards you receive are just too pretty to throw away so think about recycling pieces from them.
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BEGINNING THANKSGIVING
We will be making 50 cards like to donate for one of the care centers. Thank you for coming by today!
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, Vicki, you are the QUEEN of recycling, my dear!!! This is gorgeous to say the least...WOW! I really love it...that snowflake is awesome and just pops against the Swiss Dot embossed background! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina
This is just gorgeous Vicki!
Pretty card Vicki and I LOVE your blog header! The vintage look is wonderful!
Beautiful, Vicki! Love the gorgeous snowflake set against all of the texture!
So very beautiful, Vicki!
Post a Comment