Sunday, November 28, 2010

ANNIVERSARY FOR RAY AND ANNIE

Recently I posted a birthday card which I mailed on November 10 -- it still hasn't arrived.  Here is another card that was sent the same day and it apparently hasn't arrived either.  I'll admit this one was sent to Canada, but normally cards do get there sooner than this.

My friend, Annie, and her husband celebrated their anniversary earlier this month and I had hoped that this would reach them close to their celebration. 

The first thing I did was to emboss a frame on the front of the card base.  I then placed two embossed borders along the sides of the top fold vertical card and then scored a line on each side of each of the embossed borders.  Sorry the scored lines don't show very well. 

The cute Precious Moments design was stamped and colored with Copic CIAO markers on the same white card stock and then cut and embossed with a Spellbinders Classic Oval. 

Annie, if you see this post, I'm sorry you didn't receive the card.  Hopefully it will eventually show up.

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY...........hope you come back again soon!

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Vicki! I love the embossing!

Lynette said...

That is adorable, Vicki! And I noticed the scored lines right away:) I LOVE the way you did the embossed frame and the borders - awesome!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...