I am excited to say that beginning very soon I will have access to 20 NEW Sizzix Embossing Folder Sets. You can see them on my "New Merchandise" Blog Page. You will find the link to it on the right side of this blog page under "My Store". These retail for $10.99. My price will be $8.75 plus the necessary shipping. Shipping can be kept to a minimum by having me remove them from the plastic cases that they normally come in.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BEGINNING THANKSGIVING
We will be making 50 cards like to donate for one of the care centers. Thank you for coming by today!
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
No comments:
Post a Comment