Monday, February 28, 2011

USING PIECES

I have a lot of stamp offs in a file and they aren't doing any good sitting there.  A few days ago I took some out and colored them.  These two cards are from those stamp offs. 



Owl designs seem to be very popular now.  This one is from a Stampendous stamp which I probably purchased at Michael's.  The embossing folder is from Craft Concepts.  Copic markers were used to color the image.


This design is a stamp off from a friend.  Design was colored with Copic markers.  Papers used on this card are from Lasting Impressions.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

These are just adorable, Vicki! I love both of them!

Sheri said...

Very very cute. I need to dig out my box of stamp offs

Lynette said...

They are both SO cute, Vicki!

helloholley said...

both of these cards are super cute!!! Love that embossing folder and your coloring job is perfect! ;)

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...