Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FEBRUARY CALENDAR

Just a quick entry here.  It's 10:30 PM and I wanted to get this up on February 1st.  :)  We're under blizzard conditions here so it makes a difference in my schedule.  When weather is bad we bring my mother in from the country to stay with us in case the power goes out.  While she is here I need to spend time with her and not hibernate in my craft room. 

The top part of the calendar was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The stamped design is another $1.00 stamp from Michael's which I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored with Copic markers.  The design was cut out using a Spellbinders Label One and then I edged it with one of the Copic markers.

All for now........it is time for bed!!!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh how sweet. Love the way you circled Valentines Day!

Ann Schach said...

Very cute, Vicki! You have a knack for finding the most wonderful $1.00 stamps! This is one is adorable!

Joanne said...

BEAUTIFUL! The combination of the image and folder are just perfect! I also love the way you put a heart around the 14th...VERY creative!

Lynette said...

What a beautiful February page, Vicki! It's always fun to see what you do for each month.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!