Saturday, February 26, 2011

CAMEO DIE

For this card, I think the papers and embossing make all the difference.  I used the portion of a Cuttlebug embossing folder for a strip to be mounted on the front of the card.  The oval frame, cameo and small ovals are all from a Spellbinders S3-033 Cameos and Brooch die set.  I've had these dies for a LONG time and wasn't ever able to come up with a way to use them that satisfied me.  The designer papers are from a Graphic 45 8" x 8" paper pack called "Le Romantique".  The papers are gorgeous.  The punched edge doesn't show up very well in the picture but it was made with a Martha Stewart design.

Thanks for stopping by.  Watch for a special surprise here next week.

4 comments:

Linda Fisher said...

Beautiful card, Vicki. I love its clean, crisp and elegant look.

Lynette said...

So, so pretty, Vicki! I love that embossing! I have that cameo, too, and I think I've used it once:)

Sheri said...

Pretty card - love the colors

Mary said...

I love all of the embossing that you did on this card. Your card is very pretty.

Mary

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...