Wednesday, February 23, 2011

As I mentioned a few days ago, I hadn't done any dry embossing with brass stencils in quite a while but made a card for a Yahoo Group card swap.....which card has not been revealed here yet.  I had these papers from Lasting Impressions out from a card I posted earlier.  The Daisy stencil is also from Lasting Impressions.

Oh and I know she won't see the post here, but wishing my MIL a HAPPY 91ST BIRTHDAY today.  :)

Thank you for stopping by.................hope you come back again soon!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

After I pulled out my dusty stencils a couple of weeks I just can't get enough of them! This card is so fresh and pretty! Don't you love that spring is one the way??

Carla said...

Such a beautiful card Vicki. Fabulous and love that embossing. hugs,

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous card, Vicki! I love the embossing!

Lynette said...

So pretty and nicely done, Vicki! Love that daisy. Love the embossed butterflies, too. Happy Birthday to Gary's mother!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, love the card....
Wendy

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...