This is one of the 8 cards I made for my MIL to send her great grandchildren. I used various stickers on the white circles.
Over the next few days I am going to very busy so I am going to schedule cards to be posted without any details. Please know you can always contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THANKS A BUNCH
You may have seen earlier cards using this flowered paper from Echo Park. I think this is one last piece that was on my table. It pairs gr...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
3 comments:
This one is SIMPLY divine! Love the papers and the angles you used. VERY sweet!
Oh this is so sweet, Vicki! The sticker in the circle is so cute!
Cute card. I am sure your mother appreciates it.
Post a Comment