Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THANKS A BUNCH
You may have seen earlier cards using this flowered paper from Echo Park. I think this is one last piece that was on my table. It pairs gr...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
4 comments:
I love all your valentines, Vicki! I'm sure the grandkids will love them, too.
Those House Mouse stamps are some of the most fun! This one is just TOO cute! You are really spreading a lot of LOVE this the Valentine's Day!
THis is so cute!!
Vicki, your are creating over-the-top cute Valentines! This is image is sooo sweet!
Post a Comment