Friday, July 13, 2012

ANOTHER PIECE FROM ANNIE

One of the pieces in the envelope from Annie, was this beautiful stamped and embossed design.  It is embossed in white and on the black paper it is just a really neat piece!!!  I mounted the image onto another piece of white card stock and then had to try to find some card stock or designer paper to use as the background.  I couldn't find one of my paper pads with all black and white designs but ran across a Martha Stewart paper pad that I had forgotten about.  I decided that this piece of dp was pretty busy but most of it would be covered and it kind of carried through the theme of the flowers on the stamped design.

That left a space on the right hand side of the card for a sentiment.  I used a punch to edge both sides of the white piece of card stock.  Then I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to center the vertical Happy Birthday.

Comments are always welcome.................thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

It's BEAUTIFUL, Vicki! The paper you chose goes PERFECTLY with the image...and the vertical saying is great with it too!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...