Saturday, July 14, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOYCE


Today is my friend, Joyce, is hopefully celebrating her birthday.  This is the card I made for her.

The House Mouse image is from Stampabilities and I purchased it in Branson, MO.  I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored with my Copic markers.

I purchased the Labels Collection Framelits from Stampin' Up! recently and the sizes of them worked so well with this image.  I ran the pink layer and the card front using two different embossing folders.

I hope Joyce is having a wonderful day!!!  Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Vicki! Your coloring of this cute image is perfect as always!

THANKS A BUNCH

You may have seen earlier cards using this flowered paper from Echo Park.  I think this is one last piece that was on my table.  It pairs gr...