Saturday, July 14, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOYCE


Today is my friend, Joyce, is hopefully celebrating her birthday.  This is the card I made for her.

The House Mouse image is from Stampabilities and I purchased it in Branson, MO.  I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored with my Copic markers.

I purchased the Labels Collection Framelits from Stampin' Up! recently and the sizes of them worked so well with this image.  I ran the pink layer and the card front using two different embossing folders.

I hope Joyce is having a wonderful day!!!  Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Vicki! Your coloring of this cute image is perfect as always!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...