LET FREEDOM RING!!!
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BEGINNING THANKSGIVING
We will be making 50 cards like to donate for one of the care centers. Thank you for coming by today!
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...

4 comments:
Happy Fourth to you, too, Vicki! And Happy Anniversary, too!
So cool Vicki! Happy 4th to you as well!
Happy Anniversary Vicki!! and happy 4th to you also!
thanks for sharing this sentiment reminding us what our 4th of july wishes should be. hope you and gary had a wonderful anniversary and that you continue to share many more
~Pat~
Post a Comment