Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A DIGI IMAGE


In the past I have downloaded more than one digi design, but once I dowload them I tend to forget about them.  This was one of those images.  I printed off several of them and colored them in different colors.  This image was colored with Copic markers.   The yellow I used went very well with one of the light yellow SU cardstock colors.

The design was cut out and embossed using the Spellbinders Classic Oval and then mounted onto the yellow layer which had been cut with the Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Oval die.
Another item I have that has not been used very often is the embossing folder with the dragonfly design which is what I used on this card base.

One nice thing about digi designs is that you can resize them.  The card on the right show the image in a smaller version. 

Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Love them! Especially the yellow one. Love the embossing folder. I have never seen that one before.

Annie said...

I love them both too, thanks for reminding me that I can resize my digi images. off to look for the dragonfly folder.

Anonymous said...

beautiful. love it
~Pat~

Lynette said...

Great job of using the digital image, Vicki! It's a very pretty one, too. I love your goldfinch cards, too.

Anonymous said...

So sweet, love the embossing, very pretty card
Hugs Julei P

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...