Thursday, July 5, 2012

CASE OF FRIEND'S CARD


My friend, Lynette, recently had a card on her blog My Stamping Addiction which I really liked.  I knew when I saw it that I would want to case it.  The card above is basically the same as the one she made except I used a different sentiment on the front.

The card below is one I made thinking that it would also make a good birthday card.  I made the birthday one up in green but also in brown since I thought it would make a good one to send to the guys on my list.


I know this is a card I will be making again and again because it goes very quickly and can be made upon a last minute request from my mother or mother-in-law.  I can see it being made up using various stamped designs as a background.
Your comments are always very appreciated so I hope you will take a moment to tell me what you think.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Great card, great case!

Lynette said...

Cool, Vicki! Glad you liked my card. Yours are very pretty.

Anonymous said...

love the single colored cards. very impressive. hope your mother continues to do well in her new environment. have a good weekend

~Pat~

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...