Wednesday, December 6, 2017
CHRISTMAS "PEACE"
I started by cutting the Memory Box "Fractal Snowflake" from glitter paper. I was going to add it to white card stock but it actually looked better on the ivory card stock. I matted with red. I'm sorry I don't know which company makes the "peace" die that I used. There was going to be an open space at the bottom of the card so I embossed it with a Cuttlebug snowflake border folder.
Thank you for coming by today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers. It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...

No comments:
Post a Comment