Thursday, December 21, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER-IN-LAW
My brother-in-law loves to golf. Recently I had purchased the Tutti die for the golf bag so I turned to Pinterest for an idea to begin. The trees in the background were stamped with one from the Stampin' Up! Lovely as a Tree set.
This card is similar except the card I saw didn't have a golf bag. It was just the "18th" hole and the ball. The dimensions are a little out of whack but I think he'll still like it.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers. It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...

No comments:
Post a Comment